It begins with an engagement ring and then you start preparing for the rest of your life.
Check out the following FAQs.
If you need more assistance, email > Rob Ruhnke
- What is a good way to prepare for marriage?
- What is “Christian marriage?”
- What is the best age for successful marriage?
- Where can I find resources for planning my wedding.
- Are marriage preparation programs mandatory?
- Why are there so many rules for getting married?
- What if one of us is not Catholic or is not of the Christian tradition?
- What if my fiance was baptized Catholic but was never raised Catholic?
- What if one (or both) of us has been married before?
- What is an “annulment”?
- How do I know if I need an annulment”
- If we are of different faith traditions, will conversion be required?
- What if my fiance will not agree to raise the children Catholic?
- What if I am Catholic, but have not been Confirmed?
- Do I have to be registered in a church to be married there?
- What is the best way to select a church to belong to?
- Can we have our wedding outdoors, rather than in a church?
- If you have a question that is not on this list, check out >> Resources…..if you can’t find an answer there either, then phone or email me >> Rob Ruhnke