For SINGLES & DATING & ENGAGED couples.
If you are "single" and not in a relationship right now. This is the perfect time to work on your personal relationship skills and become more aware of how your family of origin plays a major role in how you deal with others. If you are a dating relationship, you can use For Better and For Ever to help you decide whether moving forward to marriage could be the right choice for the two of you. If you are already engaged to be married, you can use For Better and For Ever as a marriage preparation program that will fulfill the requirements of the Catholic Church and other faith communities. How to get copies of For Better and For Ever? Go to our Buy Our Books on this web site.
2 - In addition to For Better & For Ever, here is a list of additional Resources....
- "Love Thinks"- This is the best place to start!
- Letter to Young People about Fifty Shades of Grey.
- Family of Origin.< May be the MOST important topic for dating and engaged couples.
- How to improve your DIALOGUE skills. After you view the video, click here to give feedback > FEEDBACK
- Men and Women are different.
- Couples of different faith traditions: Interfaith & Interchurch.
- Living Together & Sex Before Marriage
- US Marriage Resources & license info
- Texas Discount on marriage license.
- $$$ Money & Marriage www.moneyhabitudes.com This may be the BEST tool for individuals as well as couples because it simple and feels “safe”…kind of like a game; but it can be a door way to serious dialogue about financial matters.
- Dave Ramsey & Money Management Begin your journey to financial peace > FAQ
- Natural Family Planning – Links to various methods of Natural Family Planning.
- Vocation - God's Plan for me.
- It is never too early to learn about wedding planning > See FAQ
- Pornography – Assistance for dealing with this issue.space