For SINGLES & DATING / ENGAGED couples.
Most couples believe their love for one another is the foundation for a lasting marriage. But 50% of these couples eventually divorce; and divorce is always a bad experience for children who will never again have the possibility of growing up in an intact family. More and more couples today are determined to “divorce-proof” their marriage by learning marriage skills based on scientific research.
1 - If you are a dating couple, you can use For Better and For Ever to help you decide whether marriage is the right choice for the two of you. If you are already engaged, you can use For Better and For Ever as a marriage preparation program that will fulfill the requirements of the Catholic Church and other faith communities. How to get copies of For Better and For Ever? Go to our Buy Our Books on this web site.
2 - In addition to For Better & For Ever, here is a list of additional Resources....
- "Love Thinks"- This is the best place to start!
- Letter to Young People about Fifty Shades of Grey.
- Family of Origin.< May be the MOST important topic for dating and engaged couples.
- How to improve your DIALOGUE skills. After you view the video, click here to give feedback > FEEDBACK
- Men and Women are different.
- Couples of different faith traditions: Interfaith & Interchurch.
- Living Together & Sex Before Marriage
- US Marriage Resources & license info
- Texas Discount on marriage license.
- $$$ Money & Marriage www.moneyhabitudes.com This may be the BEST tool for individuals as well as couples because it simple and feels “safe”…kind of like a game; but it can be a door way to serious dialogue about financial matters.
- Dave Ramsey & Money Management Begin your journey to financial peace > FAQ
- Natural Family Planning – Links to various methods of Natural Family Planning.
- Vocation - God's Plan for me.
- It is never too early to learn about wedding planning > See FAQ
- Pornography – Assistance for dealing with this issue.space